Sunday 10 July 2016

PLAYER OF THE WEEK

  


 
 For this week, we have a beautiful mami with us
FPD: Please introduce yourself
Player: I'm David-West Princess. A model, fashion lover and I have a little talent in drawing.
FPD: When did you start modeling?
Player: Four years back in 2012, it was a dream come true

FPD: Who or what inspired you to start modeling?
Player: Oh so my sister was my inspiration, Queenciana David-West , she has this crazy love for fashion. She keeps telling me I'm going to walk for her when she starts her fashion show.
FPD: So you're a runway model.
Player: Yes, runway model. I make the runway my center stage.
FPD: Who is your fashion/modeling icon?
Player : Tyra Banks. She is just one amazing model and fashion lover.

FPD: What motto do you live by?
Player: Happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to others.
FPD: So how far do you want to go on  with your modeling?
Player: For now it's an on and off life but when I graduate , I think the future will be better.
FPD: Who would you like to do a collaboration with ? Either Nigerian or foreign
Player: If I play my cards right, I would love to walk on the runway for Coco Chanel.
FPD: Who is your FPD buddy ?
Player: Joshua cause he has been my friend right from time.

FPD: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Player: Catching up with my dreams cause I would be very close to them.
FPD: Thank you so much for your time.
Player: You're welcome.

           

No comments:

Post a Comment