Sunday 31 July 2016

PLAYER OF THE WEEK



     We're interviewing our very first photographer, a man of little words.
FPD: Introduce yourself.
Player: My name is Calistus Addo. I'm a 200 level student of political and administrative studies in uniport. I am a photographer and a video director.

FPD: When did you start photography?
Player: I started photography in 2014. I also started directing videos during our two month strike.

FPD: So what inspired you to go into photography?
Player: Initially I wanted to make images of political relevance, that's why a lot of people see me as a street photographer.

FPD: So basically you're a street photographer?
Player: No I'm an all round photographer.

FPD: Who is your role model in your field?
Player: August Udoh. His style is just different and unique.

FPD: Is photography just a hobby for you?
Player: It's more of a business now.

FPD: And your family is in full support?
Player: Yeah. My mum was the one scouting for jobs for me when I started photography.

FPD: Who would you like to collab with?
Player: Anybody at all.

FPD: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Player: One of the best photography exports from Africa disturbing the world and touching lives.
    Thank you so much for your time.










































No comments:

Post a Comment