Monday 27 June 2016

PLAYER OF THE WEEK





For this week, we have a special person.  Mr Daniel Sampson. Welcome Daniel.

FPD: introduce yourself

PLAYER: My name is Sampson Daniel basically my real pals call me zoddy, I hail from one of the south south states, precisely bayelsa, I'm a model, designer and a stylist.
FPD: when did you start modeling?
PLAYER: I started modeling  from childhood but started it as a career about two to three years ago.                                                     
FPD: So do you intend to pursue the modeling career or it’s something you do as a hobby?
PLAYER: As long as it's my passion, I would pursue it by all course

FPD: are your family members in full support of your career?

PLAYER: they definitely are.

FPD: Do you have role models in the fashion industry?

PLAYER: I basically look up to so many people because we learn everyday
FPD:  So now, what's your best feature, your selling point?
PLAYER: my best feature, I think it's my manequine face, the cheek bones and the rest.
FPD: Do you have any crush in FPD? If yes who?
PLAYER: Crush? Don't want to think aloud.

FPD: Describe yourself with 3 words that start with F.
PLAYER: fabulous, focused, fervent.

FPD: Do you have any personal motto?
PLAYER: yeah I do, don’t ever feel useless because there can be no other you. And every shit happens for a reason.

FPD:  Who would you love to do a collaboration with?
PLAYER: I would love to collaborate with tammy, he's tall and got that African look.

FPD: So what's up with your designing  and styling?

PLAYER: my designs that's a long way to go, I’m actually working on a lot but it's been on low key, I plan on releasing my collections soonest, African related and classy British wears, a lot should be expected.
FPD: So can't we have a peek at your works?

PLAYER: Peek? Not yet but soon.
FPD: What do you want to tell the public that's encouraging?
PLAYER: Be passion driven and try to be competent at all cost. And be real no matter other peoples  opinion.
FPD: where do you see yourself in 4 years from now?
PLAYER: I see myself in the biggest fashion industry.


No comments:

Post a Comment