Monday 20 June 2016

PLAYER OF THE WEEK

 


For this week, we have a damsel as the player of the week
 

FPD: Introduce yourself
PLAYER: My name is West Nora. i'm from rivers state, a native of kalabari
FPD: When did you start modeling?
PLAYER: I started this year
FPD: so do you intend to pursue the modeling career or its something you do as a hobby?
PLAYER: I model as a hobby
FPD: are your family members in full support of your modeling career?
PLAYER: as long as I do well in school
FPD: do you have role models in the fashion industry?
PLAYER: yes I do. Tare Deinne
FPD: so now, what’s your best feature, your selling point?
PLAYER: my best feature or selling point is my smile
FPD: do you have any crush in Fpd? If yes, who?
PLAYER: no.i don’t have any crush in Fpd
FPD: describe yourself with 3 words starting that start with F
PLAYER: fabulous, fantastic, friendly.
FPD: do you have any personal motto?
PLAYER: yes I do. Do what makes you happy.
FPD: who would you love to do a collaboration with?
PLAYER: in the group, Sandra. Generally, Summerella
FPD: and finally, where do yo see yourself inn 4 years from now?
PLAYER: I see myself making people feel great about themselves. And inspiring lives. And being a major in this field.
FPD: West Nora , thanks a lot for your time
PLAYER: you are welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment